Here’s where you submit your film to the 2017 MyState Student Film Festival. We’re super pleased you’ve taken the plunge and created your very own film masterpiece!
All you need to do is follow the two steps below; upload your film file, complete all the details in the online form and hit Submit. Once you’ve completed this, you’ll receive an email from us explaining what happens next.
Here’s the most important things you need to know before you enter your film:
- All films must be entered electronically using the online submission link and entry form (we no longer use hard copy or downloadable entry forms).
- Read the (very important) Terms and Conditions before you submit your entry.
- Name your film file in the correct format as per the Terms and Conditions.
Eg: School name_Teacher/Lead Filmmaker Name_Film Title_Entry Category
- If you wish your film to be considered for the Best Animation, Best Documentary or Best Music Video category, you must tick the relevant box in the entry form.
- Make sure you enter your film by no later than Monday 30th October 2017 to be eligible for the competition.
Now you can submit your entry!
If you have any questions about submitting your film, email firstname.lastname@example.org.